FAQ - Live Now 2.4
1. Open app
2. Put stream URL
3. Go Live
1. Go to https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard
2. LIVE STREAMING
3. Stream now
4. Scroll down to section "ENCODER SETUP"
5. Click on "Reveal" to see the key
1. Make Sure Your YouTube Account Is Verified
- Visit this URL to confirm: https://www.youtube.com/verify.
2. Enable Live Video, And Accept The Terms Of Service
- Select “My Channel” on the left side of the screen.
- From this page, select “Video Manager”.
- Choose “Live Streaming” on the left sidebar.
- Click "Get Started" to enable Live Streaming on your YouTube account.
- Accept the YouTube Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have accepted the YouTube Terms and Conditions your account will be set up to stream live.
3. Select The YouTube Now Tab On Your Account
Make sure “Stream Now” is selected on the left side of your screen to allow single-tap broadcasting from Switcher Studio.
1. Go Live
2. Tap on "Share" button
3. Share URL to friends
1. Go Live
2. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out
1. Goto this link on PC http://hoangnn.com/livenow/deeplink/
2. Put URL, key, share url
3. Click on get link
4. Send the url via email
5. Open mail on your device and click to link, the app will automatic receive URL & Key, so you don't need to manual put them Open Live Now App Automatic receive URL & Key